Report a Concern

Do you have an area of concern or a general issue in the City that needs our attention?  Let us know!! REPORT IT HERE!

Report items of concern such as a fallen City tree, debris in the roadway, flooding or drainage issue, nuisances in your neighborhood, fix potholes, street or sidewalk repair, streetlight is out, traffic signal not working properly, trash collection issue, etc.,