Semi-Annual SCHEDULE OF FALL 2019 WATER MAIN FLUSHING
The Defiance Water Division will be flushing water mains during the Weeks of October 20 and October 27, 2018. Water main flushing is done semi-annually to remove sediment and rust from waterlines, which may cause discoloration in the water. Low water pressure may occur. Any problems or concerns associated with the flushing should be directed to the Defiance Water Distribution Barn at 419-782-5687. The program schedule is as follows:
Week of October 20, 2019:
10:00 pm Sunday, October 20 to 1:00 pm Monday, October 21, 2019
- All streets west of the Water Plant on Baltimore St.
- All streets South of Deatrick St. including Jackson Ave., S. Clinton St., & side streets.
10:00 pm Monday, October 21 to 1:00 pm Tuesday, October 22, 2019
- All streets south of the Clinton St. Bridge to Lincoln Dr. (South of Downs St.) & from Holgate Ave. to Riverside Ave.
10:00 pm Tuesday, October 22 to 1:00 pm, Wednesday, October 23, 2019
- All streets from the E. Second St. Bridge to the Girl Scout Camp, all streets south of the Maumee River to the C S X Railroad.
10:00 pm Wednesday, October 23 to 1:00 pm, Thursday, October 24, 2019
- All streets from Summit St. to Ayersville Ave., Barlow Ct., Defiance High School area, Ginter Rd. area & S. Jefferson Ave. area.
10:00 pm Thursday, October 24 to 1:00 pm, Friday, October 25, 2019
- All streets from Clinton St. West to US Route 24 & State Route 15/18 Overpass
- All streets from Clinton St. East to Carpenter Rd. & US Route 24.
Week of October 27, 2019:
3:00 am to 1:00 pm, Monday, October 28 and Tuesday October 29, 2019
- All streets in Kettenring Hill Subdivision.
- All streets north of the State Route 66 & the US Route 24 Overpass.