== Public Notice ==
FALL 2021 SCHEDULE OF WATER MAIN FLUSHING
The Defiance Water Division will be flushing water mains during the Weeks of October 17 and October 24, 2021. Water main flushing is done semi-annually to remove sediment and rust from waterlines, which may cause discoloration in the water. Low water pressure may occur. Any problems or concerns associated with the flushing should be directed to the Defiance Water Distribution Barn at 419-782-5687. The program schedule is as follows:
⇒Week of October 17, 2021:
»10:00 pm Sunday, October 17 to 1:00 pm Monday, October 18, 2021
- All streets west of the Water Plant on Baltimore St.
- All streets South of Deatrick St. including S. Jackson Ave., S. Clinton St., & side streets.
»10:00 pm Monday, October 18, 2021 to 1:00 pm Tuesday, October 19, 2021
- All streets south of the Clinton St. Bridge to Lincoln Dr. (South of Downs St.) & from Holgate Ave. to Riverside Ave
»10:00 pm Tuesday, October 19, 2021 to 1:00 pm, Wednesday, October 20, 2021
- All streets from the E. Second St. Bridge to the Girl Scout Camp, all streets south of the Maumee River to the C S X Railroad
»10:00 pm Wednesday, October 20, 2021 to 1:00 pm, Thursday, October 21, 2021
- All streets from Summit St. to Ayersville Ave., Barlow Ct., Defiance High School area, Ginter Rd. area & S. Jefferson Ave. area
»10:00 pm Thursday, October 21, 2021 to 1:00 pm, Friday, October 22, 2021
- All streets from N. Clinton St. West to US Route 24 & State Route 15/18 Overpass
- All streets from N. Clinton St. East to Carpenter Rd. & US Route 24
⇒Week of October 24, 2021:
»3:00 am to 1:00 pm, Monday, October 24 and Tuesday October 26, 2021
- All streets in Kettenring Hill Subdivision.
- All streets north of the State Route 66 & the US Route 24 Overpass.