== Public Notice ==
SPRING 2021 SCHEDULE OF WATER MAIN FLUSHING
The Defiance Water Division will be flushing water mains during the Weeks of June 6 and June 13, 2021. Water main flushing is done semi-annually to remove sediment and rust from waterlines, which may cause discoloration in the water. Low water pressure may occur. Any problems or concerns associated with the flushing should be directed to the Defiance Water Distribution Barn at 419-782-5687. The program schedule is as follows:
⇒Week of June 6, 2021:
»10:00 pm Sunday, June 6 to 1:00 pm Monday, June 7, 2021
- All streets west of the Water Plant on Baltimore St.
- All streets South of Deatrick St. including S. Jackson Ave., S. Clinton St., & side streets.
»10:00 pm Monday, June 7 to 1:00 pm Tuesday, June 8, 2021
- All streets south of the Clinton St. Bridge to Lincoln Dr. (South of Downs St.) & from Holgate Ave. to Riverside Ave
»10:00 pm Tuesday, June 8 to 1:00 pm, Wednesday, June 9, 2021
- All streets from the E. Second St. Bridge to the Girl Scout Camp, all streets south of the Maumee River to the C S X Railroad
»10:00 pm Wednesday, June 9 to 1:00 pm, Thursday, June 10, 2021
- All streets from Summit St. to Ayersville Ave., Barlow Ct., Defiance High School area, Ginter Rd. area & S. Jefferson Ave. area
»10:00 pm Thursday, June 10 to 1:00 pm, Friday, June 11, 2021
- All streets from N. Clinton St. West to US Route 24 & State Route 15/18 Overpass
- All streets from N. Clinton St. East to Carpenter Rd. & US Route 24
⇒Week of June 13, 2021:
»3:00 am to 1:00 pm, Monday, June 14 and Tuesday June 15, 2021
- All streets in Kettenring Hill Subdivision.
- All streets north of the State Route 66 & the US Route 24 Overpass.