Report a Repair

Please use the Citizen Request for Services Form to request, repair, or report one the following:

street repair needed or pothole, hazardous sidewalk condition, street or gutter drainage problem, bike path and catch basin stoppages, street sign issues, traffic signal outage, streetlight outage (provide streetlight pole number). 

Your name, telephone number, and email address are not required, but are helpful should questions arise.