SPRING 2019 Semi-Annual
SCHEDULE OF WATER MAIN FLUSHING
The Defiance Water Division will be flushing water mains during the Weeks of May 12 and May 19, 2019. Water main flushing is done semi-annually to remove sediment and rust from waterlines, which may cause discoloration in the water. Low water pressure may occur. Any problems or concerns associated with the flushing should be directed to the Defiance Water Distribution Barn at 419-782-5687. The program schedule is as follows:
Week of May 12, 2019:
10:00 pm Sunday, May 12 to 1:00 pm Monday, May 13, 2019
- All streets west of the Water Plant on Baltimore St.
- All streets South of Deatrick St. including S. Jackson Ave., S. Clinton St., & side streets.
10:00 pm Monday, May 13 to 1:00 pm Tuesday, May 14, 2019
- All streets south of the Clinton St. Bridge to Lincoln Dr. (South of Downs St.) & from Holgate Ave. to Riverside Ave.
10:00 pm Tuesday, May 14 to 1:00 pm, Wednesday, May 15, 2019
- All streets from the E. Second St. Bridge to the Girl Scout Camp, all streets south of the Maumee River to the C S X Railroad.
10:00 pm Wednesday, May 15 to 1:00 pm, Thursday, May 16, 2019
- All streets from Summit St. to Ayersville Ave., Barlow Ct., Defiance High School area, Ginter Rd. area & S. Jefferson Ave. area.
10:00 pm Thursday, May 16 to 1:00 pm, Friday, May 17, 2019
- All streets from N. Clinton St. West to US Route 24 & State Route 15/18 Overpass
- All streets from N. Clinton St. East to Carpenter Rd. & US Route 24.
Week of May 19, 2019:
3:00 am to 1:00 pm, Monday, May 20 and Tuesday May 21, 2019
- All streets in Kettenring Hill Subdivision.
- All streets north of the State Route 66 & the US Route 24 Overpass.